Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to ALL Davenport staff(No Politics Please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to ALL Davenport staff(No Politics Please)

Once again the Davenport AMCA meet has displayed why it is the flagship of the fleet! I attended almost every AMCA meet this year. Each particular meet has its pluses and sometimes a minus or two. I enjoy each and every one. I would like to publicly state my appreciation and thanks to all the hard working local club members that make all of this possible. Isn't it a pity that all of these butt-busting dedicated individuals normally don't even get to walk through the meet?!? I would especially like to thank Dave and Brenda Lash for all the help they supplied with the excellent motorcycle displays and the Sunday judging. Breakfast was good-bikes were good-what more can we ask for?
    I will be at Jefferson and hope to see you all there........
    DonDz

GR8 time

I always enjoy myself at Davenport. The Chief Blackhawk members are always very helpful and friendly. Thank you Chief Blackhawk members.

Comment

Agreed! Thank you to all those that made Davenport happen. It was another wonderful meet.

Observations, if you were not there Thursday or Friday and showed up at noon on Saturday - you would not have been that impressed. I know weather played a part in this, but what a difference a day makes at each meet.

I could be wrong, but I doubt new people would take the day off work unless they really knew the disparity between the days.
      AMCA #10930

Comment

AMEN, the Davenport AMCA event greatly deserves the reputation it has forged for itself, "Simply, the Best". My thanks to all who helped make it the premier event of the Antique Motorcycle Community. Replicant Metals

Comment

I missed this yr due to unforseen circumstances and yet i know that davenport is exceptional on all aspects and i can't wait for next year...long live the black hawk chapter and the davenport vintage motorcycle meet....
          AMCA #765

Comment

When you see how the meet comes together beginning on Wednesday, the laying out of the spaces, the setup of the information booth, the entire process of vendor arrival and setup, you can see how the whole operation is a well-oiled machine after all these years. Everyone is so very helpful. Kudos to all those hard workers!
            Lonnie Campbell #9908
            South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

To all the good people who made this meet great !!!! Thank You so much from Pusherman Racing

Comment

Thanks to all of the Blackhawk members who work so hard to make this meet a success -- your extraordinary efforts are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Davenport was GREAT! If all meets went as this one, there would be few complaints! Thanks to all the blackhawk members who worked so hard to put together another GREAT meet!

Comment

Working...
                  X