Brookfield Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brookfield Meet

Big thanks to Ed Glasgow and crew for job well done. Hospitality served up at its best. Brookfield was fantastic. Bean, I and Beagle, Beagle had a blast. I will be back next year for sure. Weather was great with the exception of a half an hour down pour and marble sized hail, never been in a hail storm before. They were pinging off Beagle, Beagle’s head to the point that I had to throw her in the truck. Now let’s go over the last year. Drove into Jefferson in a hurricane, took 18” of water in my site at Oley, two days of rain at Reinbeck and now this. This can only mean one thing. Davenport will have perfect weather since I’m not going. Bob L

Last edited by Robert Luland; 08-21-2011, 03:06 PM.
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

AMCA #3149

Comment

And last, A picture of Vern doing his thing, What ever that might be!
      Last edited by Robert Luland; 08-21-2011, 03:03 PM.
      AMCA #3149

Comment

Well Bob, it's looking as though we can start counting on you for event coverage! Thanks for the pics and I see you managed to capture a couple of an H-D flat tanker!!! Great stuff!!!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

to all the super people that put on the brookfield meet.thank you is not enough great weather/great food/great time.again it was a good old motor cycle meet.loyd benson amc#1676

Comment

Thanks Bob, great pictures.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

Had a great time got a couple good deals towards my 57 pan bobber met quite a few people that live pretty close to me all in all had a great time even through the 15 minute hail storm

Hey Bob,I see that you got me and my cousin contemplating our next move in the early saturday morning fog

Big thanks to all!!
              Chuck
              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by diesel55 View Post
                to all the super people that put on the brookfield meet.thank you is not enough great weather/great food/great time.again it was a good old motor cycle meet.loyd benson amc#1676
                Loyd,you catch any rain on the way home?
                Chuck
                AMCA Member#1848

Comment

hello chuck yes got hammered twice on the way to the big nickle.still a great ride on rt.20 across the state . what a super meet that was held in brookfield .would like to thank all of karen and her crew for the super effort the put out for this antique motor cycle meet Bsharp-Bhip-Bbop. loyd

Comment

Working...
                  X