how to get an AMCA roster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get an AMCA roster?

Hey. I'm looking for the phone numbers of a few AMCA guys to help me with my Excelsior. I know their names, but I don't know their locations or phone numbers.

How do I get a roster of AMCA members? I looked through the latest magazine, but didn't see anything.

cheers,
    Pete

Rosters are made up every two years, there will be one this year. There is an extra charge, $7 if I recall, which you pay on top of your membership fee.
    I believe the Rosters are to be shipped out next month.
    If you're stuck for a contact send me a private Email.
    Allan Johnson

Comment

Yes, every other yr.

Note: if you click on the profile button under Knossos99s' message you will find his email address.

Comment

Allan sent me the email account for Wanda at the AMCA, she's mailing me a roster.

thanks!
        pete

Comment

Speaking of rosters...I just got a sales paper with my name on it and the Antique Motorcycle Club name on it...somebody is using the club roster for catalog sales????

Louie

Comment

Hi Louie:
            The Roster is copywrited, and is supposed to be used by members only. Unfortunately, its about impossible to police. If you have a contact for whoever sent you the piece, let us know and we will send them a nasty letter.
            Pete Gagan

Comment

I'll email you the info, thanks Pete.

Louie

Comment

Working...
              X