American Pickers John Chadwell???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Pickers John Chadwell???

Has anyone heard of John Chadwell? He was on American Pickers and he has lots of old motorcycles and engines. He said he was starting a museum. I couldn't find any info on the internet about him.
    Last edited by harley1; 08-01-2011, 09:39 PM.

John manufactures four valve Harley race machines, motors and frames. He was a regular on the Davenport racing series for the board trackers. One of his expertise is castings, he also machines and fabricates early bike components.

Joe

Comment

John has been around a long time, like Joe said he races at Davenport....he was at Davenport and
      I have seen him at Eustis for many many years. A very nice knowledgeable person and more than
      willinging to share his knowledge and a great person to chat with

Comment

Wasn't the casting guy John's brother Jim?

Comment

Jim and John

Jim and John Chadwell live up the road from me, and have been involved in motorcycles for most of their lives, John will race about anything for fun, Jim is a Master Pattern Maker for castings. They had J & J Choppers in Wichita Falls in late 60's early 70's. John is serious about collecting odd ball early stuff

Shelby

Comment

Does John have a website?

Thanks all, Long may you ride.

Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by harley1 View Post
              Has anyone heard of John Chadwell?..... he has lots of old motorcycles and engines. He said he was starting a museum.
              Just what this world needs, another museum full of old bikes collecting dust.
              Doug.
              Doug McLaughlin #6607
              NorCal, USA

Comment

Originally posted by D.Mac View Post
                Just what this world needs, another museum full of old bikes collecting dust.
                Doug.
                It's his money, isn't it? Why does it concern you? Jealousy? BTW, never met the man, but buying motorcycles right now is a lot better investment than stocks.

Comment

agreed on the buy side

Comment

Originally posted by silentgreyfello View Post
                    It's his money, isn't it? Why does it concern you? Jealousy? BTW, never met the man, but buying motorcycles right now is a lot better investment than stocks.
                    Agreed on both points.
                    Buzz Kanter
                    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Hi all
                      I know this is a very old thread but it was the only relevant hit I got when I googled Chadwell frames, I have heard this name mentioned many times here and else where and want to contact this guy, does he have a website? Anyone got a contact number for him please?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Comment

There is a John Chadwell in Texas that is an AMCA member. If that's the guy, call me for the number. 419-929-0291 Fred.
                        Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Thanks Fred

I am currently offshore working, I will give you a call when I get home in December.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                          X