No announcement yet.

Wauseon 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all that made Wauseon a great meet, this is one vendor who says THANK YOU. I have been proud to be a part of the meet for many years, and it should be clear this event is growing in large part to the intrest in the races. The grandstands were the fullest I have everseen and the number of new riders show the growing intrest. The camping area was full of people that are taking this to a bikers event without losing the old flavor of the meet as we have known it. Job well done.
    Shelby and Gloria Withrow

Comment

Wauseon was a BLAST!!!!!!!

Thank you Fred & crew, Special thanks to Lake Erie Chapter for their support !!!, Thank You!!!!! To all the hard working volunteers & everyone behind the scenes, you people ROCK !!! THANKS.......From Carl & the PUSHERMAN CREW

Comment

check this out

dirt trackers at wauseon

http://youtu.be/CjISza1K8Kw

aka HAWG
        1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
        1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
        1940 indian chief military
        1965 sportster xlch
        1969 sportster xlch bobber
        1971 bsa A65 chopper
        1969 harley ss350 sprint
        1960 harley topper
        1963 harley topper
        H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
        H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
        1949 harley model 125 bobber project
        1959 harley model 165
        1960 harley super 10
        1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
        EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Thanks, that was cool to see from that vantage point. I kind of found myself leaning in the tight spots.
          Denise

Comment

That was awesome! looked like super x handlebars. Thanks for sharing, that was really cool - I would love to try that, those guys are awesome! It looked like they were really hauling ass, they got ball's !

Comment

Wauseon 2011

Tom, They were Super X bars. We haven't conversed in some time. "Indian Long John" Crawford came down from B.C. to Sacramento picked me up and we spent three weeks going back to Wauseon and then the Kentucky road run. It was on my bucket list. 550 vendors, great fairgrounds, and some of the best racing I've ever seen. If "Pusherman" put that hot-rod motor in a J frame, forks, and tanks at least it would look like it was competing with the rest of the pack. For Matt Walksler's first race ever that short coupled J motor kicked it. That Super X that ran with him was off the hook. It wasn't even a Sport model. Just a 45" terror. For all the crew that makes Wauseon happen here's a huge thumbs up from the left coast guy. I might add that the Blue Ridge chapter folks right below you did a great job on their first road run right out of the box. 4,500 miles for me and close to 7,000 miles for John (4 weeks). Got back in time to see Chris Carr race the first Sacto mile in 12 years and lose by half a bike at 42 years young (he's finally retiring). Tom, come to Santa Rosa for the road run in September if you ain't scared. We'll treat you right. Rich
              DrSprocket

Comment

Right on Richard, was just talking to Rotten Richard abit about you. As far as being scared - ol Max Bubeck used to say" when it comes to being scared Tom Lovejoys the head man around here". But I will think on it, that's along way in my 47 2 ton.

Comment

Working...
                X