This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exeric View Post
    There is one undenialbe fact about successful AMCA meets. The good meets have a lot vendors. If you don't have vendors, your meet will die.
    Hello, Viking chapter, are you reading? I still love your meet, but mostly for the fun I have with the kids there.
    I have to ask for your comments: does the display hall prove to be more lucrative than the number of vendors you had at Farmington? That was your trade-off, it appears. The great hall IS impressive, and it does host some vendors, and perhaps it helps for recruitment (Amca's largest chapter of 300+?).
    The showers/rest rooms/laundry tower is really plush. But what can we do to help vendor presence? Is that a lost priority?

In relevance to Eustis, are we putting too much emphasis on public exposure? or short-term recruits? versus long term members?

Comment

Hey tom it sure was a good time at the Eustis meets vending.Will be at the new meet but only as a walk through.From the sounds of it there will not be many older members of the amca vending.Maybe all these new members that are going to be there can swap tee shirts and harley collectabiles. thanks benson

Comment

Working...
      X