Yankee Chapter Meet July 29 and 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Chapter Meet July 29 and 30

Come to beautiful CT for our Yankee meet.
    Friday- swap and show with banquet in the evening
    Saturday- swap and show all day; 10-12 a mystery ride on gorgeous back roads; 1-3ish field games; 4:30 awards

Hebron Lions Fairgrounds
    347 Gilead St
    Hebron, CT 06248

FREE Vending and camping for AMCA members only
    RV hook ups
    Showers, toilets, shade, covered camping areas
    3 miles from gas, grocery, hardware

Questions? 603-458-5013 east coast evenings
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Great setting, friendly people and a lot of wonderful riding roads here.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Hebron last year probably had 20-30 Vendors and there was a lot of nice stuff for sale. DanM has worked hard to keep this meet alive since we lost our National Meet Status to the Rhinebeck Consolidation. I'll be there Friday and have some wanted and for sale stuff listed under the For Sale Section. Thanks again DanM for keeping this meet alive. 46EL

Comment

Been there once, cause it is quite a drive from SC. Great people that make you feel at home. Wouldn't hurt to bring mosquito repellent if you camp out, those suckers are hungry.
        Lonnie Campbell #9908
        South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

We've grown the meet over the past few years and exceeded 60+ vendors last year. I know this is a modest meet, but the more of you that come, the bigger it will be. so don't be scared off! Last year we had some guys come all the way from PA, and they found a bunch of nice parts they were after, so you just cannot say.

We have nice riding roads near the meet, so you can always jump off. But we do have the 10-12 mystery ride on Saturday, and that is worth the trip up! We've got a little cookout Saturday after the meet closes, and you are all welcome to stay over and head out Sunday.

hope to see you here!
          Dan Margolien
          Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
          Www.yankeechapter.org
          Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Just got back from Hebron. Hats off to the Yankee Chapter for a job well done. Talk about a mellow day in the country side. I just kick myself in the ass for not showing up yesterday morning and vending. I want to support the local chapter meets and I will be there next year. Hoping to see some familiar faces at Brookfield next month. Thanks for a great day out of the ghetto guys. Bob L
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

I was there for 2 days and bought almost a pichup truck load of stuff. Lots of nice Knuckles running around along with some neat Indian Chiefs. DanM needs to be thanked by anyone and everyone who vended there for FREE this year. There were probably as many vendors as when it was a national meet. There were FOUR Neracars there by chance and a nice rebuildable basket sold. Thanks again Dan for the Bacon and egg sandwich, John P.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone who came to the meet, displayed their bike, and had fun!

We grew our vending base again for the 4th year in a row.

We had over 50 bikes on the Saturday morning ride, which is an outstandning feature of our weekend.

Its a little early, but you are all invited to our National Meet in 2012!
                Dan Margolien
                Www.yankeechapter.org
                Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

dan - fun time, thanks again. looking forward to next year's national meet.

ken

Comment

Thanks to Dan and all the Yankee Chaper members who put on a nice meet. I had a great time talking and riding antique motorcycles. I brought a load of parts to sell, but never took out a single part out of the truck because I got too involved in the fun stuff. A National will be a great way for more members to see what a well organized and laid back meet this is, and should help grow the future of the meet. I forgot to bring a camera, does anyone have pictures they can post?

Comment

Working...
                    X