AMCA Trailer for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Trailer for Sale

The AMCA is accepting sealed bids for the purchase of the Club trailer. Bids will be accepted through August 24, and will be opened at the Board of Directors Annual Meeting September 1 in Davenport, Iowa. The winning bidder can arrange to pick up the trailer in Ohio at a later date.

Here are the specifications of the trailer:
    2009 MVP Razor Trailer

Twin 3500-lb. axles (Dexter)
    Trailer weight: 2,800 lbs.
    ST225-75R15 load-range D tires
    Spring-assisted rear ramp door
    Electric brakes (4 wheel)
    12 Volt interior lights
    Electric converter w/12-volt, 50 amp/hour battery
    Exterior 110-volt outlet
    Heavy-duty 30-amp hook-up cable
    Fan-Tastic ceiling fan (Reversible)
    Wizard Industries retractable screen door (side door)
    Carefree of Colorado manual patio awning (left side)
    15' x 7' interior (not including "V" nose)
    6-1/2' ceiling height
    2 Pingel movable wheel chocks (three mounting positions)
    7 fixed D rings
    E-track and movable D rings
    10-Heavy-duty straps for E-track
    2 5/16" Hitch
    The AMCA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid in its sole and absolute discretion. Bids should be submitted to: Trudi Johnson-Richards, AMCA Vice President, 3295 Victoria St., Shoreview, MN 55126; trudijr@visi.com.

Bill Wood

1106-AMCA-trailer-photo-1.jpg1106-AMCA-trailer-photo-3.jpg1106-AMCA-trailer-photo-2.jpg

I got one question? Why is the AMCA trailer for sale? Is this the one Susan drags the goods around in?
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

The AMCA trailer is available since it was discovered that it's operation with the Club is too much of a negative. AMCA Merchandice Manager Susan B. was only a facet of what the trailer was used for. It was hauled to many non-Club functions in an effort to promote the AMCA, and its' membership. The Club paid who ever was hauling it the standard mileage rate, and it was operating at a loss.
      It's a great trailer, it does the job, but we just don't have enough volunteers, or people able to manage the volunteers for it's effecient use.
      Susan is still handling merchandise, both on line, or by phone, and will be present at more historically viable meets; Waseon & Davenport this year.
      Wish I had room for it. But then, I would need to get a truck that could haul it. My little '33 Ford PU would be sweating doing the deed with a load on board.
      Hope this answers any questions. I try to always answer.
      RF.

Comment

Working...
      X