1949 harley model 125 bobber project
    1959 harley model 165
    1960 harley super 10
    1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
    EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Work???????
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I'm in Michigan....I'll ride to the unemployment office

Comment

That would work wonders dragging around a 500 pound tool box, a compressor and other needed things with the 39 for the corrosion control services we do. Not enough space in the saddle bags for that!!

Comment

I ride just about every day, even when it's real nasty in the winter, down to like the 40's...lol
          Louie
          FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
          Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
          YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Originally posted by ricmoran View Post
            That would work wonders dragging around a 500 pound tool box, a compressor and other needed things with the 39 for the corrosion control services we do. Not enough space in the saddle bags for that!!
            Sounds to me like you could use a modified dead horse hauler
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

I want to send my picture in for this year, I can't find the email address. I had to take my pictures this week because my school year is over officially today. I did it though, parked it right in front of the school in the middle of the hood. Up on the sidewalk in front of a friends classroom so she could watch it. The students' loved it, parking out front always gets them talking about it especially during dismissal while I am doing bus duty.
              Denise

Comment

Have images?

Maybe a Servi Car?? Or 2? Am trying to opt out of using the chevy gas hog express van. Even with a 6 in it it sucks fuel like crazy. To fill it up over here is costs about 110.00!! Most I had to pay for a single fill up this year was $140.00 +, makes me sick every time I do this.

Ride to work is a dream, but then sometimes dreams come true!

Chuck like your flatty in your avatar image, nice ride!

Comment

Originally posted by ricmoran View Post
                  Have images?

Maybe a Servi Car?? Or 2? Am trying to opt out of using the chevy gas hog express van. Even with a 6 in it it sucks fuel like crazy. To fill it up over here is costs about 110.00!! Most I had to pay for a single fill up this year was $140.00 +, makes me sick every time I do this.

Ride to work is a dream, but then sometimes dreams come true!

Chuck like your flatty in your avatar image, nice ride!
                  ricmoran,

All you would need is a sidecar frame then build a box or a platform off of the mounting brackets. I have seen people use the aluminum boxes intended for pickup trucks,there is a guy from Georgia that belongs to the sidecar club I belong to he mounted a small motorcycle pop up camper to the frame of a sidecar considering what some bikes weigh I think it could be done fairly easily with your tools.
                  I have been considering making one for my 01 roadglide/sidecar is a california 3 fairly wide sidecar frame, a dead horse hauler would work good to haul bikes and "stuff" to Oley

Thanks,the avatar is my 42 Indian 741 bobber AKA "puddle jumper" as for ride to work day you could take the 39 and spend the day quoting jobs pen and paper would slide in the saddle bags easily enough.
                  Chuck
                  AMCA Member#1848

Comment

My 'ride to work" is only 50 to 150 feet depending on which place I go. So I opted to take the young lad (5 years old) across the street to school today. Was a more enjopyable trip than going to work. His mother followed for the Kodak Moments and I brought back the younger brother on the return trip. Talk about a kid being excited expecially when his class mates saw him ride up in a side car.

Maybe the AMCA should start a "take a kid to school day" to promote motorcycles.
                    Ed Glasgow
                    # 2053
                    http://www.edsindianbolts.com/

Comment

I rode my 1931 Indian Scout to work today. At TAM Communications we publish American Iron Magazine, RoadBike and Motorcycle Bagger as well as run the caimag.com Classic American Iron web site.
                      Buzz Kanter
                      Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                      [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                      [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Don't forget to send us your Ride to Work photos for use in the AMCA magazine. These images will appear in a photo feature in an upcoming issue. AMCA members can send photos to: amcaeditor@gmail.com. Use the words, "Ride to Work Day" in the subject line and be sure to include your name, the year and model of your motorcycle, and a description of your commute, including the distance.

Thanks.

Bill Wood

Comment

Ride to work day.

Ride to work day.jpg Dennis Bolduc of Chester Ma rode his 1941 Indian 4 to work at Bolduc Mechanical Services. BMS INC is a general contractor that specializes in auto dealers and telecommunication facilities.

Comment

"Maybe the AMCA should start a "take a kid to school day" to promote motorcycles."

More like to your GRANDKID to school day for most of us.
                            Louie
                            FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
                            Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
                            YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

With all the rain we've had here it should be more like "ride your boat to work". Heavy T-storms with one confirmed tornado kept me off the bike this week.....maybe next year?
                              20scout

Comment

Working...
                              X