• *M.A.D.*

dOQzxF.jpg

ct1.jpg

Comment

• *M.A.D.*

Sunflower-gas.jpg
                  BK9KOY.jpg

Comment

• I'm puzzled by #1118 Bob, do you have more info? It looks like a Wilkinson but those had water cooled engines. The registration is from The Isle of Wight around 1910. Maybe a stretched FN, but those had the exhausts on the other side. Or a later picture of a modified earlier bike? If we could just Zoom and Enhance we could read the date on the license tag on the left front fork...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Slocombe View Post
                      I'm puzzled by #1118 Bob, do you have more info? It looks like a Wilkinson but those had water cooled engines. The registration is from The Isle of Wight around 1910. Maybe a stretched FN, but those had the exhausts on the other side. Or a later picture of a modified earlier bike? If we could just Zoom and Enhance we could read the date on the license tag on the left front fork...
                      Steve, For me looking back, #1118 is a post from another member, no picture. Maybe recheck the #. I do not have any info on most of the pics I post but would be happy to try and enlarge one to see better detail if possible. Not sure if I can enlarge or not.
                      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

• 4c3da4c80bf7503ccd84edcc99cf966f.jpg
                        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

• 4c4p.jpg
                          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

• 4c6y.jpg
                            Bob Rice #6738

Comment

• I could be wrong of course (often am) but #1211 looks like a more modern photo... maybe one of the rarities from Dale's WWT place.?. Cool bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Slocombe View Post
                                I'm puzzled by #1118 Bob, do you have more info? It looks like a Wilkinson but those had water cooled engines. The registration is from The Isle of Wight around 1910. Maybe a stretched FN, but those had the exhausts on the other side. Or a later picture of a modified earlier bike? If we could just Zoom and Enhance we could read the date on the license tag on the left front fork...
                                The bike in post # 1206 Wilkinson 001.jpgWilkinson 3 001.jpg is a 1910 Wilkinson TAC(touring auto cycle). In 1911 they were changed to water cooling and the name changed to just Wilkinson.

Comment

Working...
                                X