Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• partshunt
    replied
    Mike, what procedure did you use to submit those jpegs?, I tried opening them but, it sez they are invalid, see the moderator...I know on messaging, I dont get a "Browse" box to retrieve mine from my computer...

Leave a comment:

• Chris Haynes
    replied
    Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
    Chris!

I doan need no steenking modurn tecknowlegdy: [ATTACH=CONFIG]5789[/ATTACH]
    ....Cotten
    Heh heh heh.

Leave a comment:

• portagepan
    replied
    Just keepin' up with the Haynses

Well let's just see about this. If the two pics of the nightmare engine on my brothers Boxter S show up, then even am idiot can put pics on the site.
    Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• partshunt
    replied
    Good One Cotton. I like that one and somehow you got the pic in, how U do dat???

Leave a comment:

• T. Cotten
    replied
    Chris!

I doan need no steenking modurn tecknowlegdy: flntstns.jpg
    ....Cotten

Leave a comment:

• c.o.
    replied
    I'm sure there's probably somebody that can explain this stuff better than I. I just kinda stumble around and luck out...

Leave a comment:

• partshunt
    replied
    Hey Cory, two Canadians working on a made in USA problem. nothing new about that lol. I will try the "guick reply" if I get that box...

Leave a comment:

• partshunt
    replied
    you gotta be kidding me, now thats a phony lead isnt it?

Leave a comment:

• c.o.
    replied
    When you click "reply to thread" and type your message..... at the bottom right beside "post quick reply" is the "go advanced" button....

Leave a comment:

• partshunt
    replied
    Probably true, it sez I should contact him. But I wont bother with it right now. I did just try a message with pic but cant do it, I have no "advanced " option to get to the the windows options you mentioned. Maybe I dont have the "right" ha ha...

Leave a comment:

• c.o.
    replied
    Good Luck!!! I think the problem with the last attachment is it needs to be approved by a moderator.

Leave a comment:

• partshunt
    replied
    OK Cory will try that. By the way, I clicked on your atachement and a box came up saying it was invalid, contact the administrator. Sounds like a problem exists there in your last attachement...

Leave a comment:

• c.o.
    replied
    Joe... I'm gonna try this again and see if I can figure out how to explain it....

O.K. go to the bottom of your message window and click "go advanced" It will open a window. Click the "ad files" (it has a green circle with a plus sign). It will open another window. Click " select files" and it will open another window to access your computer files. Select the picture and click "open". Now back to the previous window and click "done" at the bottom and voila your picture is attached!! Of course it looks as though it has to be approved. Are you confused yet? I think I am... Be careful though as I tried a different picture and the file was too large and it wouldn't accept it. I hope this helps.... arrrggg.... I used happy faces! Sorry Cotten!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by c.o.; 11-30-2010, 12:00 AM. Reason: confusion

Leave a comment:

• partshunt
    replied
    OK Chris, cool, lol. Were all into aniques so much I think some us are antique in the brain also. They hire these new programers to change everything to new unfamiliar ways just after we settle into a system, somebody changes it. The only real advantage I see is if the website is safe. Then, if I copy all my files into some other website, my files would be still available if my pooter crashed. However, how do we know for sure that website doesnt shut down and we loose the files anyway. OR, some one steals em, OR buys them off the failibg website. I like the old way...I should ask the moderator to see if the old option can be made available as it used to be workable for me.....

Leave a comment:

• Chris Haynes
    replied
    Originally posted by partshunt View Post
    Chris H: What has dial up and broadband got to do with loading pics the easy way or more accustomed way....
    I was only teasin' Cotten for his antiquated ways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X