Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade photo uploading?

Guys,
    I have logged on to the new ,www.caimag.com,site,the format is very identical to what we have here,I have no problems loading photo's there,why is it still a problem here?
    can this be worked on ?
    Thanks!
    Ken S., # 6457
    1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
    1954-H-D Panhead

I have noticed that there are five threads about questions on how to load and open
    photographs. As far as I can see there have been no responses from any club officers or
    assistants. I could be wrong. I really believe if we can figure out a way to load photos more easily we would see a lot more photos included in our posts. Would someone from the club such as board members or whoever please give us an update on acquiring the technology to easily upload photos to our forums?

Thanks,

Dick Werner

Comment

Wow! After posting the above reply I went and tried posting another photo to the pre-sixteen thread and it took it without any problems. It's size was 38.4kb which I always thought was to big but I tried it anyway. Did something change?

Dick

Comment

no your photos are small (web blog size) talk to chris
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Your right rwm, I went back and tried to post a photo that was only 138 kb and it was rejected. I think if we could be able to post photos that were 300kb or smaller that would
          really help.

Thanks

Comment

still no responce?

Originally posted by pem View Post
            Your right rwm, I went back and tried to post a photo that was only 138 kb and it was rejected. I think if we could be able to post photos that were 300kb or smaller that would
            really help.

Thanks
            nothings changed yet on photo uploading?
            Ken S., # 6457
            1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
            1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

the entire web site is being looked at now, to upgrade it. this site has a lot of old outdated stuff in it. please be patient with us and hopefully we will end up with new and improved options
              Kevin Valentine 13
              EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Updates

Originally posted by kval View Post
                the entire web site is being looked at now, to upgrade it. this site has a lot of old outdated stuff in it. please be patient with us and hopefully we will end up with new and improved options
                Thanks for the update!
                Ken S., # 6457
                1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
                1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Originally posted by milw.pirates View Post
                  Guys,
                  I have logged on to the new ,www.caimag.com,site,the format is very identical to what we have here,I have no problems loading photo's there,why is it still a problem here?
                  can this be worked on ?
                  Thanks!
                  I think you mean classic American Iron at www.caimag.com.

And yes, both bulletin boards are using the same vBulletin software - a wonderful system if it is set up right.
                  Buzz Kanter
                  Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                  [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                  [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Working...
                  X