AMCA main page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA main page

I have a lot of experience making a fool of myself so here goes. How can one get to the AMCA main page from this forum page? I could close the forum out and google search for the AMCA main site but I remember being able to do that from here. I actually want to get to the Virtual Library and nose around. Thanks.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Never mind. My password for the library is dead (for the millionth time) so the hell with it. What a p.i.t.a.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Eric;
      On my laptop when I am on the Forum to the left is the AMCA Main page
      Some of us particularly lazy people use the same password on the forum and the library.

Comment

Thanks, Paul. I lurk here on a desktop computer and I've clicked everything I see, right clicked, and checked the margins and nothing comes up. I can get there by starting a new search on google but I just can't get there from here. Honestly, I really don't care as I don't have much of a need to be there, but I do like the forum a lot and this is more about the true AMCA for me.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

I have a shortcut on my toolbar for each site
          AMCA #41287
          1971 Sprint SS350 project
          1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
          1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
          1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
          96" Evo Softail self built chopper
          2012 103" Road King "per diem"
          plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

Eric,

I have one shortcut for the AMCA home page on my upper tool bar. I click on that every time I want to go to the forum. From there I click on the drop down menu to COMMUNITY FORUM and I'm here. I must have set things to keep me signed in because it opens up every time and I'm logged in. Anytime while I'm on the forum, or any other website for that matter, if I want to go somewhere else, I just open a new browser at the top by clicking +. Not at all uncommon to have multiple browsers open at one time. The other day I was researching something and had about 15 different pages open. Simply click at the top tab and switch from one page to another, never losing where you are on any given page. You can be on the forum and open another browser, go to AMCA, drop down to the VIRTUAL LIBRARY TAB and click and you're there.

Unfortunately there are 3 passwords required for different things on the AMCA web. I finally consolidate mine to be the same. It is a bit frustrating but once I did that it works fine.

Comment

Working...
            X