old topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old topics

Maybe the problem is in my old steam engine, but do the older topics disappear from the lists? Some pages show "previous pages" and some not. When I looked for some older thing, I did not find it, as the oldest topics were from spring 2005. But when I used the search much older stuff from 2004 showed up. Maybe I'm just imaging.

Paul--You are on stage here!!!!!

Comment

Some Sect have been set to display threads from a certain point in time, admin side control. If you want to see all threads - select the last drop down menu at the bottom of page. "Show threads from---- the beginning".

Then you can see everything that has been posted. If you'd like something changed , just ask.

Comment

See I told you so. We club members are fortunate to have the best Web Admin guy around!!!! Paul, we don't thank you enough!!!!!

Comment

Yeah it worked, thanks. Lot of interesting things and unanswered questions back there.
          Fiskis

Comment

What sect. specifically?

Comment

Lots of JD topics in old "others". I'm not sure, but I have the feeling that the names of the writers do not appear anymore, which could mean that these guys have left the forum. Of course it must have been smaller back then.
              Why do we not have a JD, and maybe "Total-loss" D-R-B -model forum. These models are less known, at least until Johnny gets his book fom the printer. Also these models are more common outside the States. The AMCA site can give us a little compensation for the AMCA membership as participation in the club otherwise is difficult.
              Fiskis

Comment

Working...
              X