Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes....That is great news. I sure hope he can't post the bail ! Paps

Comment

Hopefully the bikes were recovered as well.
      Pete Cole AMCA #14441
      1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Pete, you were pretty much on the money. According to the report, a search warrant was served on one ADAM POTOCKI of Newburgh N.Y. approx 20 miles from the theft and a large quantity of motorcycle parts were seized. Most of the 48 is unfortunatly gone but most of the, as it turns out original paint 53, has been recovered. More arrests are pending. D.A.B. #3166
        D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

that's great news----i think they should be made to attend rhinebeck and let us decide their fate

Comment

Let's just hope that he rolls over on his network.

I'll bet there's some nervousness in Newburgh still!

....Cotten
            AMCA #776
            Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
              Pete, you were pretty much on the money. According to the report, a search warrant was served on one ADAM POTOCKI of Newburgh N.Y. approx 20 miles from the theft and a large quantity of motorcycle parts were seized. Most of the 48 is unfortunatly gone but most of the, as it turns out original paint 53, has been recovered. More arrests are pending. D.A.B. #3166
              D.A.B.
              if you can get a booking mug shot of the dirt bag, post it so everybody knows who to look for
              Kevin Valentine 13
              EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Hey, Flat, according to VERY reliable info he WAS at Rhinebeck last year as a spectator. He's not a member of the club as far as i can tell. May have been at White Rose. The N.Y. State Police arrested him and he is currently in the Orange county jail. Hopefully he can't make bail and will be there until trial as Bubba's maid and girlfriend. Jan Golden was the lead investigator and deserves a big THANK YOU for not letting this sit on the back burner. So from me to you Jan, a big THANK YOU!!!!! D.A.B #3166
                D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

A second arrest was made. Looks like these guys liked indians and were pretty busy. Check out ad #s 428-429-498-552-608 in '09 and 32 in 2010 on George's. Maybe someone will see their parts or bike. I know its a long shot, but if anyone had dealings with him and want to help stick it to them call the # in the above post. There's also an 80 yr old mans mid 30s four missing from the same area. Nice guys.

Comment

Originally posted by flat-happy View Post
                    that's great news----i think they should be made to attend rhinebeck and let us decide their fate

It would never happen, but I love the idea.

Wow, went back and checked the ads on George's. This scum bag has been busy.
                    Last edited by Bills37; 02-15-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

The second person charged in this case RICHARD OSTNER, 24 of New Windsor N.Y. has pled guilty to 2nd degree criminal possesion of stolen property, a felony, in conjuction with this theft and the theft of a fatboy and heavy equipment valued at $380,000. According to reports he will be sentenced to 2-6 yrs in state prison. Guess he won't be at Rhinebeck this year. ONE DOWN AND ONE TO GO. D.A.B. #3166

Comment

Mebbe we should attend their parole hearings.
                        Pete Cole AMCA #14441
                        1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Ostner's pic is in story at midhudsonnews.com ... he looks like a dirtbag
                          Vic Ephrem
                          AMCA #2590

Comment

Photo of stolen red '53 (looked ... note use of past tense ... beautiful) and story at

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...LIFE02/3010301

A portion of this beautiful bike was recovered in cardboard boxes.
                            Vic Ephrem
                            AMCA #2590

Comment

Who is this adam potocki ,i understand Randy Zorn is rebuilding a Indian motor for him. he called me wanting parts and then wanted to trade a 1945 Chief and a 1936 harley VLD.
                              He told me that he had 2 KJs and sold a redding standard and 53 chief to Europe
                              at this point after reading this Blog I will manage to avoid his calls
                              Larry

Comment

I guess he is back in buisness. Tiger usually doesn't change its stripes. Funny, the same person he stole the Indians from has a Reading. And his 53 that was previously stolen albeit still apart. Guess I'll check this out. Thanks for the info. We as a club should weed these undesirables out and expose them for who they are.
                                Last edited by D.A.Bagin; 12-07-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X