Matched set of 49FL3612 cases removed from the late Arno’s machine shop. Left front motor mount is broken. Word is out that they may have been changed to 49EL3612 and possibly sold at the Jefferson swap meet in August. Substantial reward offered. If easier you can call Mike @443-829-3766. Thank you for any information.
1949 Panhead Cases
Collapse
X
-
It pains all of us to hear you (possibly) lost your '49 motor cases, Doug. Worse is that they were (presumably) stolen, and restamped. Thieves are degenerate, leeches that rob everyone in our hobby and take the fun, and sharing away from those of us that love old motorcycles. This is why we should encourage members who pursue engine # data to stay ever-vigilant and continue to compile data. I know that the 1960s-'70s was a horrible era for H-D bike theft and future generations are paying for that today, but it is far more disturbing to hear of it is happening in this current time. I pray that you get your cases back, Doug. . . What a royal P.I.T.A.Eric Smith
AMCA #886
Comment