Waddington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waddington

Can anyone tell me if vendor spots are still available for Waddington, and when gates open for set-up ?

I have a vendor spot and believe you can still get one. I was told vendors can enter the grounds at noon on Thursday.
    Erik Bahl

1929 BMW R63
    1915 Harley Davidson 11F Twin

Comment

Thanks Beemer, that is what I was looking for. ride safe

Comment

As Per Mr Kizer…

There are still vendor spots open. They can still register online (preferred) up to the week of the event, but if not, (last resort) they can still show up and pay at the gate. They will open to vendors on Thursday, June 20th at Noon.

Comment

Hi. I am a new member, who lives in southern Ontario, Canada. I will be attending the Can Am meet at Waddington, but I don't see the gates open time for each of the days for attendees who are not vendors. Can you let me know what time to be there on Friday the 21st please? I am hoping for an early start to beat the rush for all the 1928 Ariel Model B parts...

Comment

hi Ray

I’m coming down from Hamilton and functioning as the assistant deputy judge so if I don’t get overwhelmed, I will try to find out this information and post here for you tomorrow morning

Waddington’s gates are never that overwhelmed so I wouldn’t be too surprised if they were a little soft on the rules

Come say hi in the judging area

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X