Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know if it should go here or not..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know if it should go here or not..

I'm not sure if this should go here or not.. but I'm in west virginia and I know there's a chapter in southern west virginia but I'm in the northern part of the state pretty close to Maryland and Pennsylvania and not too far from virgina also.. Is there a chapter close to me and or how hard would it be to start a "tri state" chapter or something like that closer to me.. I have a few friends that are also in the AMCA and was wondering if there was enough of us to start our own chapter. Or how would I go about something like that. Thanks for all your answers in advance.

Psycho
    Go to the AMCA Home Page
    There are four headings: About/Events/CHAPTERS(in Green Letters) and Features
    All the particulars are there: Chapters by map view, list view Starting a Chapter ect.
    Good luck. Write back if you need more direction

Comment

Check us out in the Highlands Chapter. We are in Nothern Va but have members in MD and middle Va as well. We ride mostly in western Va near WVA and occasionally have chapter road runs in WVA in Elkins, Smoke Hole, Ber

highlandschapteramca.com

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA #12766

Comment

While were not that close as far as our centered location in SW PA we do occasionally have a ride northern WV. and sometimes Southern PA near Meyersdale, Rockwood, etc. We just had a phenomenal ride last Saturday led by Andy Lindsay leaving from Bruceton Mills WV, south along the ridges to Parsons for lunch, and back following the Cheat River.
        Jason Zerbini
        Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
        Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pschroyer9980 View Post
          I'm not sure if this should go here or not.. but I'm in west virginia and I know there's a chapter in southern west virginia but I'm in the northern part of the state pretty close to Maryland and Pennsylvania and not too far from virgina also.. Is there a chapter close to me and or how hard would it be to start a "tri state" chapter or something like that closer to me.. I have a few friends that are also in the AMCA and was wondering if there was enough of us to start our own chapter. Or how would I go about something like that. Thanks for all your answers in advance.
          I think Highlands chapter is closest but Allegheny near Pittsburg is not a stretch either.

Mike Love

Comment

Thanks for the plug Mike and I agree Allegeheny is top notch. Have been to numerous National Road runs and know a few of those fellows. Join either one or both.
            Spent and afternoon at the Mountainneer Inn in Bruceton Mills years ago having a beer as Deep Creek Lake was a in a dry county. Coal fires stove in the middle of the palce and coal soot on everything but good people>

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
            AMCA #12766

Comment

Working...
            X