Chesapeake Meet Saturday Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake Meet Saturday Only?

I've been hearing and reading conflicting news about the 2022 Chesapeake Meet. Is the swap meet only on Saturday Oct. 1st and vendor only set-up is Sep. 30th?
    If so, why just one day swap meet?
    Craig (Delaware)
    Delaware Bay Chapter
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Vendors can start vending on set up day.

Comment

Craig - as Tom Finn said swap meet vending is open Friday. Our bad on how we communicated the Meet days. The swap meet portion of the meet is Friday (9/30) and Saturday (10/1) all day and open to the public starting at 8:00am. What we are doing is doing away with an exclusive vendor set up day. Here is the schedule for the meet

Friday September 30, 2022 - swap meet opens to public at 8:00am, vendor check in and access to set up beginning at 7:00am, enjoy food and drinks for sale, Walk up registration welcome with plenty of vendor spaces for AMCA members. At 12:00pm noon vendors with 2022 spaces may register and pay for the same spaces for the 2023 Chesapeake Meet (9/29/23 - 9/30/2023).

Saturday October 1, 2023 - swap meet opens to the public at 8:00am, antique motorcycle judging 1:00pm, enjoy food and drinks for sale, free antique motorcycle for sale corral for AMCA members, antique motorcycle field games at 3:00pm, Chesapeake Chapter Banquet at 6:30pm Tickets $30 available at the main gate. Face to face vendor space registration continues for 2023.

Sunday October 2, 2023 - get away day, vending permitted for registered vendors as available, relax, hang out and enjoy food and drinks for sale by Upperco Vol. Fire Department staff.

I hope this helps clear things up and sorry for the confusion. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike Love
      Chesapeake Chapter

Comment

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the clarification! I know other members who were confused too about the Saturday only swap meet as originally posted.
        Craig (Delaware)
        Delaware Bay Chapter
        Perkiomen Chapter
        AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Working...
        X