2022 Empire Chapter National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Empire Chapter National

We've been shut down again. Due to increased covid cases, the County Health Department pulled the plug. Sorry, folks. Karl.

Sad News Doc
    Perhaps Brookfield will be held?

Comment

Welcome to NY
      D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Seriously?

we are two years in and pretty good at outdoor events.

sorry for your frustration, and thank you for your efforts on behalf of the club.

Comment

Madness, good luck for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by doc54 View Post
            We've been shut down again. Due to increased covid cases, the County Health Department pulled the plug. Sorry, folks. Karl.
            Move your event to another county!!!!

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Fingers Crossed Hoping for Brookfield in Madison County will be a go, My nephew tell me he just went to a event (non-motorcyle related) at he NYS Fairgrounds and it was "mask optional".

Comment

I'm with JoJo on this one. Move it to another county! That county has cancelled ya 3 years in a row now after you guys had a GREAT initial event. Plenty of events goin on in other county's , just sayin. I really enjoyed the first one and have been looking forward to the next as I'm sure you all are too . Any chance of somewhere else?

Comment

Definition of Ithaca
                  5 square miles of communism surrounded by sanity..

Steuben County fairgrounds would welcome us... Bigger space. Better track and grandstand. 10 miles to Hammondsport (one of the greatest small towns in America) and The Glen Curtiss Museum.

Comment

Go for it!! If you have it......we will come!

Comment

Thanks for the understanding. Bsick, you hit the nail on the head. Brookfield is still on, and I don't expect that to change. We will be looking for another site. Karl.

Comment

Working...
                      X