Wauseon Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon Wish List

Heading to Wauseon hoping to find some Indian Sport Scout treasures. If your bringing any Indian goodies, let me know where you’ll be.

Originally posted by rustynutz View Post
    Heading to Wauseon hoping to find some Indian Sport Scout treasures. If your bringing any Indian goodies, let me know where you’ll be.
    Uh, Oh, I'll be there looking for SS stuff too 1941 in my case. Good luck, and hope you find everything you're looking for.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

My Wauseon Wish List is not so simple--->Good Weather...the rest will take care of itself.

*M.A.D.*
      Last edited by JoJo357; 07-12-2021, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Exeric, Happy hunting to you also. I’m looking for 1937 so no worries. I’m not sure I’ll have enough money if I find everything I’m looking for!

Comment

I hope to make Wauseon one of these years.
          Craig (Delaware)
          Delaware Bay Chapter
          Perkiomen Chapter
          AMCA Member #1011

Comment

I was at Wauseon on Saturday and I had a good time, saw a lot of old friends, got wet, but found many of the parts I was looking for. My utmost appreciation, and thanks to the great vendors, and all of the AMCA volunteers that made a rainy meet so good. Wauseon is still the best AMCA meet in my opinion.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

exeric
              So glad that you finally made it to Wauseon and we were able to meet face to face.
              too bad that the weather chased away so many vendors for Friday and on.
              Their loss. It was supposed to thunderstorm ALL day and it was barely a light drizzle that didn’t stop vendors or shoppers
              Mark Masa
              Mark Masa
              www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Working...
              X