Bear Mountain Chapter swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Mountain Chapter swap meet

The meet will be happening on it's usual date of the Sunday after Labor Day, Sept 12th. We will be attempting to limit vendors at 60 to make sure everyone has a great spot and not intrude on the alternate parking area for bikes. We have plenty of parking for cars and vans on site if you are buying parts. We will be having the Jolly Onion restaurant catering the event again as their food was the talk of the meet along with another food vendor. If you plan on vending you may want to get your spot early as we are getting requests already for spots. Heck, we had vendors try to reserve at the end of last years meet but said no as we wanted to let everyone have a fair shot. This meet has grown year after year and has a great location along with prices from the 70s for parts. As always there will be live entertainment and refreshments on site. The location is the P.L.A.V. at 16 Legion Lane, Pine Island, New York. Easy access from Interstate 87, Interstate 84 and Route 6&17 approx. 50 miles due west of NYC just far enough for great riding on 55mph back roads. Camping is available nearby at the Black Bear Campground in Florida N.Y. You may want to check with the campground soon as they had an event there the same time last year and was full. There is no over-nite camping on site at the meet. The meet is Rain or Shine. For more info and to reserve your spot call Eddie at Unique Cycles, 973-728-0006.
    Last edited by D.A.Bagin; 05-19-2021, 07:20 AM.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

This was a good meet last year and was especially welcome as most stuff had been canceled due to covid. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and from what I could see, so did everyone else attending. A nice variety of old bikes were brought or ridden in. Many thanks to all who put on the event. I'll be back.......Smitty

Comment

Just a few short weeks away. Sept. 12th. The Sunday after Labor Day. We still have only a couple spots left so if you plan to vend call soon.
      Last edited by D.A.Bagin; 08-25-2021, 05:03 PM.
      D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Sadly I can not make it this year. This meet is the best chapter meet I have ever attended. Great vendors, great people running it and I always find something I need. Good food and drink as well.

Comment

If you are planning on vending we are trying to limit it to 60 vendors. We have already pre-sold over 50 spots and it is over a week away. If you want to pre-pay call Ed at Unique Cycles at 973-728-0006. To find out if there are any unreserved spots call Friday or early Saturday as we will be preparing the site Saturday afternoon. We will TRY not to turn anyone away.

Comment

What time is vendor set-up? Thank you.

Comment

Should be 6:30 am if someone besides me is there. If by chance someone shows earlier to help we will open earlier. Please do not enter the vending area prior.

Comment

Well, we are down to the last few days and even less spots left to vend. We will find a nice spot for you if you call. We are not taking pre-payment for spots at this time. You can call Eddie at his shop at 973 728 0006 before Saturday at 12 noon, give your name and phone so we can contact you at the meet or you can contact me when you are there. You can contact me anytime after 430am at 914-523-3531. Please do not call after 7pm any night EST. Hey, I'm early to bed, early to rise. LOL.

Comment

Well, I never thought I would have to say this but it is done. VERY well done. We have no more room this year. Come, as it will be a great little (?) meet.

Comment

Thanks for all the people who made the swap meet a great day. Had fun solid some parts bought some parts thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X