Bear Mountain Chapter Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Mountain Chapter Swap Meet

The Bear Mountain Chapter Swap Meets 5th anniversary is this Sept.13th as it has always been held on the Sunday after Labor day. This virus issue has forced alot of meets to cancel or be moved to an alternate date. We will still have it on that date and it actually will give attendees of the Yankee Chapter meet a chance to see what a great meet this is. It is located a mere 20 miles off the NY Thruway exit 16 west, 6/17, or 15 miles off exit 2 on Rt 84 west in Pine Island NY, the "Black Dirt" region. Riding is great in this area on nice smooth 55 mph roads. Hope to see a few faces there. I know a few members here have been there and don't want to give up this little secret meet with the great parts and prices. LOL.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

As far as I know , the Yankee chapter national meet was rescheduled back in mid April to Sept. 10-13 (still at the Terryville fairgrounds). Hopefully I'll be able to attend both! Smitty

Comment

Hopefully the plague will mostly be gone by Sept. or at the very least we will have a much better knowledge about what protective measures work and should be adhered to. I have vended in the past and hope to vend this year as well. Always a good time and you never know what you will find. I know by then I will need a good Swap Meet Fix.

Comment

Our Bear Mountain Swap Meet WILL happen September 13th. in Pine Island NY. unless King Cuomo sends the State Police to end it or we are forced to cancel due to the government. The local residents and others have no issue with the meet happening. They look forward to it. For vending info call Eddie at Unique Cycles at 973-728-0006. Spaces are going already. We can hold about 60 vendors on pristine grounds. Large pavilion, food trucks, live band, unlimited parking and much more. Indoor and outdoor "Refreshments". Best thing are the prices. Don't bring million dollar parts.
        D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Jesus by sept we should be in good shape......NYS not doing too bad now...

Comment

Lovely area to ride in. Problem with that is, how do you haul home that great find? Maybe find a friend who drove.

Comment

I'm sure we can work out getting items to you Lyle.

Comment

Ill rent u uhaul truck...

Comment

Working...
                X