Perkiomen Chapter National Meet at Oley 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perkiomen Chapter National Meet at Oley 2019

Anyone out there know the date for next April's Swap Meet at Oley 2019 please??? Travelling from overseas to visit and need the dates! Many thanks.
    Zig

Most will not know until the 2019 calendar is printed.

Comment

Hope they get their new camping regulations out so we can make adjustments.

Comment

I may know in a couple of weeks, chapter meeting.
        Jim D

Comment

Think Oley is April 25 to 27 2019

Comment

Just read your AMCA magazine either online or the print version. It's all there and if you need more there is a number to call.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
            AMCA #12766

Comment

Apparently the people who go to Oley are nothing but a source of revenue to the club. The whole idea has the makings of a class A cluster@*#&. See y'all at Denton.

Comment

Not at all. Oley is great. It's one of the big three. I always make money and have a ass kick time. Now Denton on the other hand is a total looser. It would cost me $1000 just in diesel round trip that I will never earn there. Why you would knock Oley is beyond me.
                AMCA #3149
                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                  Not at all. Oley is great. It's one of the big three. I always make money and have a ass kick time. Now Denton on the other hand is a total looser. It would cost me $1000 just in diesel round trip that I will never earn there. Why you would knock Oley is beyond me.
                  Oley has always been a great meet that I enjoyed going to but I don't like the changes they have made. They clearly have outgrown the Fire Hall fair grounds and need to find a larger venue.

Comment

I absolutely love the meet in Oley. I never leave it empty handed.
                    Be sure to visit;
                    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I ditto Chris on Oley.

Comment

See you there!!
                        Chuck
                        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Gee i hope they have parking for spectators...im driving down...

Comment

There is plenty of parking in the back field. Just follow the signs. It can be a bit tricky when wet and it has been wet around here of late. I won't go into the details of the moron that preceded me last year but after about 15 minutes of being stuck he became entertaining. A little common sense goes a long way. Wait for the vehicle ahead of you to get through the gully and keep moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyle Manheimer View Post
                              There is plenty of parking in the back field. Just follow the signs. It can be a bit tricky when wet and it has been wet around here of late. I won't go into the details of the moron that preceded me last year but after about 15 minutes of being stuck he became entertaining. A little common sense goes a long way. Wait for the vehicle ahead of you to get through the gully and keep moving.
                              HaHa been thier seen that, good thing my bimmer is allwhldrive...Im looking forward too swap meet.

Comment

Working...
                              X