2017 Yankee National at Hebron Ct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
    TED- Thanks for the reply. I never did get an apology and don't really care if I get one now even though I heard some were given out. Even if I did get one I was so pissed off it would not have stopped me from writing this entire rant. Little John will most probably never be back. Please remember his day probably did not start on Thursday. It started sometime earlier in the week while it was 90 degrees. We load our trucks sometimes a day ahead and some people like John drive long distances to get here. You then unload only to have someone throw your stuff in the street? I do give John credit for probably having more restraint than I would have had if it was my personal belongings that were touched. My friend Jay who lost his spot is still upset also. Sitting in the hot sun while six vending spots sat taped off all day Friday did not sit well with him either??? Unbelievable and totally thoughtless.

But please do not get me wrong as I am not an unappreciative SOB. I know there are MANY MANY people behind the scenes that donate their time and work hard for this chapter to make this event possible. Some have done it for years with little recognition and I see that. That is why every year on Saturday before leaving I would track down Dan M and thank him personally for all his TEAMS hard work. The hard work made it possible for me to attend and do what I have to do to make ends meet. Sometimes when Dan was not around when I left I would drive by the Chapter tent and say "thanks" to anyone and everyone who was there. Someone from the Chapter needs to try and contact John personally and make things right.
    Respectfully, Jp 4340
    We have reached out to John.

Comment

Working...
    X