Chesapeake meet 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake meet 2016

We welcome you to this meet and are asking for people to make themselves available to be a judge , thank you. CCAMCA.org

14 Days! YAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! For you that didn't know this. Because of the atmospheric pressure indifference brought on by the Chesapeake bay. Beer tastes five times better than normal at Spring Grove, PA. Even when it's raining! Tom I'll talk to you there. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

anyone have a street address for GPS purposes ??I assume set up is Thursday and show starts Friday ??
      Dan

Comment

Beer and Oysters taste better! Can't miss this one, especially this year...no distractions... The Race of Gentlemen has moved off this date...Now in June!

Comment

White Rose Motorcycle Club
          5252 Hillclimb Rd, Spring Grove, PA 17362

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wh...!4d-76.8602235

Comment

On the news tonight they said west of NYC later in the week into the weekend could get 4 to 6 inches of rain in some locations in central + eastern PA.
            I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I hope they are wrong????? 46

Comment

anyone hear any news about the show ?? Still on ??
              Dan

Comment

I was there today from 10-2.30 the turn out was light in buyers and vendors. But awhile I was there only some light mist or very light rain for a few minutes once in awhile, not enough to send anyone looking for cover. And there were vendors open for sales. There was plenty of rain Thur. night and Sat. is looking wet at this point. I saw people buying and a bike brought in for judging Sat. Maybe the weather forecast will be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
                Jim D

Comment

Working...
                X