No announcement yet.

Wauseon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they don't shut down the races Friday night it will all be good. Headed out early in the am.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA#12766

Comment

Packed up and ready to head down from Canada!

Craig

Comment

Just returned home from Wauseon and what a great event! My hat's off to the gentlemen and ladies who put on another great meet! And the weather could not have been more perfect!
        William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
        http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Myself as well, really enjoyed it, spent way too much money, can't afford to go back until about this time next year!

Thanks to the organizers!

Craig

Comment

Did anyone happen to catch the Vincent Black Shadow for sale? Would you happen to have his phone number?

thanks AMCA 9008
            Luke

Comment

No one took pictures?
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

I took a few photos. I was distracted hunting parts!

William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
                http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

What a great meet. To fred and all the crew, congratulations. Sold out with outstanding vendors. The Black Shadow was 98 K and matching numbers. Can't remember the name of the guy. Email the Wauseon folks. The name was known to me as a business but can't remember.
                  Ross

Comment

Dear All, I had a great time. Excellent weather, 800 vendor spots all sold out, and found some trinkets I didn't expect to. I saw Jay Springsteen race a KR right in front of me on the half mile dirt track, a great line-up of VLs (the featured bike) on Saturday, and spent a big chunk of Sunday judging them with an enthusiastic group. Congratulations to all the hard working volunteers from several Chapters who made it so easy for the rest of us. Outstanding!

Comment

Wideglide38; thanks for the pictures, William.
                      Eric Smith
                      AMCA #886

Comment

I spent 3 great days at the meet, weather couldn't have been better. Who would have guessed a flannel shirt was almost needed in the morning. Even with 3 days shopping these pictures show I missed some things. Thanks to all the volunteers and vendors.
                        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

I had to work Thursday and Friday but drove up from Cincinnati Friday night and finally made it out early Saturday just in time to watch many of the vendors pack up and leave... I would say close to half were gone by noon. I'm kind of bummed I missed a lot of the good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X