2016 Sunshine National Winter Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Sunshine National Winter Meet

Hello Members and Friends! You know you need to get outta the snow, so come on down! We look forward to seeing all of you

The Sunshine Chapter AMCA Winter National Meet will be held on March 4th-5th, 2016 at Silver Sands Bridle Club, New Smyrna Beach, Florida.

The Schedule of Events includes: March 4th Friday - Town Meeting with AMCA National Board of Directors, an on-going swap meet, antique motorcycle show and a Social Hour and Low Country Boil meal.

March 5th Saturday - AMCA Field Events with plaques awarded to winners, motorcycle judging, and presentation of awards upon completion of
    judging.

John Blood, President Sunshine Chapter
    sunshinechapter@gmail.com

What time Friday do the gates open?

Comment

Originally posted by RonH View Post
      What time Friday do the gates open?
      Vendor gate opens at 7, spectator gate opens at 8 am.

Comment

Thank you that helps.

Comment

Hello,
          I am considering bringing my 64 Sportster to the meet to sell. I’m not sure if I need a whole vendor space or is there a ‘bike coral’?

Also, is there help (or a loading dock) available for loading and unloading of my bike from the bed of my fullsize pickup? I am coming from Atlanta I will be alone and this is my first bike meet.

Thanks,
          Chad

Comment

Chad
            Through that Sporty in the truck and come on down. Lots of help available to handle your bike. Join the fun, make new friends.
            Fred
            Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

OK, Fred. I think I will do just that.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by nance View Post
                Hello Members and Friends! You know you need to get outta the snow, so come on down! We look forward to seeing all of you

The Sunshine Chapter AMCA Winter National Meet will be held on March 4th-5th, 2016 at Silver Sands Bridle Club, New Smyrna Beach, Florida.

The Schedule of Events includes: March 4th Friday - Town Meeting with AMCA National Board of Directors, an on-going swap meet, antique motorcycle show and a Social Hour and Low Country Boil meal.

March 5th Saturday - AMCA Field Events with plaques awarded to winners, motorcycle judging, and presentation of awards upon completion of
                judging.

John Blood, President Sunshine Chapter
                sunshinechapter@gmail.com

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy...I know you don't want to hear a Florida resident whine, but it's been cold here too! So the outlook is GREAT!!!
                I hope to see lots of friends, new and old. Everyone is welcome to join us for sun, fun, and good vintage bike stuff.
                FYI: Last year on the Monday after the meet, the Iron Horse Saloon hosted a Vintage Ride-in BIke Show for us. We only had 30 some bikes, but for this 2nd Annual Show we hope to have plenty more. There will be prizes awarded and of course, the Iron Horse has live music, vendors and a whole bunch of Bike Week stuff going on. Please join us: noon to 3pm on Monday, March 7. No fees, just fun in the sun

Comment

Sorry, here is the poster for those that don't know where the World (IN)Famous Iron Horse Saloon is. Click on the image so it's large enough to read. img086.jpg

Comment

John,
                    Thanks to you and all the volunteers for all your efforts. A lot of discussions going on about Eustis, what is your opinion on the matter ? Unfortunate that Bruce Palmer, and some of my friends could not attend your event because of the location. There has been some chatter buy some of the Gulf Coast members that they may consider trying to join forces and help with the meet. If this was to happen is there any chance you would consider coming to Eustis ? There is so much talk going that even Shelby seems willing to work on this. Many vendors have voice their displeasure over the current state
                    of what is going on and that it would really be in everybody s best interest if we could all get together at 1 venue.

Please try to make something happen.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X