No announcement yet.

Yankee Chapter Road Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan looks like you had some cool old bikes there ,the 56 pan black bike has a right hand shift ? is it left hand throttle ,he could be an Indian rider ...Rob

Comment

We had some Indians too! IThere are a lot of other pix floating around on Facebook AMCA and Yankee pages.

We had clear Sunday and a lot of guys took opportunity to explore. We had an ice cream run and a visit to an Indian shop.

Monday the loop to Laconia bike week got kinda washed out except for 6 brave guys- and Kyles wife on the perch! The rest of us wussies drove up to the American Police Motorcycle Museum.

Tuesday in a light on and off mist we ran up into VT on 12, crossed over on 4 and came down 100. I got 165 miles on the 26 JD and it was very satisfying.

Wed the weather was PURRFECT andwe headed west to see the Hemmings motor News museum, then south to go up and over Mt Gretlock the highest poit in Mass at 3900 feet.

A great group of 110 for a wonderful ride!!
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Dan, Thanks for a great time. Our group rode up from NJ with a stop over at Rhinebeck. We did 6 states in 7 days on wheels (4 days not in the saddle) and logged almost 1,500 miles. The host hotel was good, Waxy's was a pub I wish I could have taken home with me, and your three days of rides were great. WE came from NorCal, B.C., PA., and NJ. Thanks again for a great time. Down the road...........
        DrSprocket

Comment

Dan , thanks for putting on the run.

I only managed to make the Wednesday ride but it was worth the drive .

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by DanM View Post
            It was our pleasure to host the run and meet all you folks!! Thanks for coming and making the event great!!
            Hey Dan...

Want to do another Road Run in VT next year? I'm willing to organize it...Some newly paved roads up here are mighty fine and fun...

And now I own my own pig cooker...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

We can pencil it in and during our business meeting in December, confirm it.
              Dan Margolien
              Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
              Www.yankeechapter.org
              Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Let me know... and let's make sure it's in June. Last time we even considered May, it snowed on Memorial Day...

But J. and I are up for it!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Great photos!
                  ************************************************** *****************

Always buying Massachusetts Motorcycle License Plates. 1903 - 1961 -------------

Looking for any vintage Tumbleweed Motorcycle Club stuff

e-mail me at cashpaid@verizon.net

************************************************** *****************

Comment

Working...
                  X