Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegrass Chapter National Road Run - Bardstown, KY

Hi,

The Kentucky road run planning is in full swing, and we are anticipating a really high turn out. We've got folks coming from as far east as New Hampshire, and as far west as California. If you have not yet registered or made your reservations, there are 51 days left and all of the road run information can be found on the chapter web site: http://bluegrassamca.org/ . There you will find:

- Lodging information
    - Registration - online, mail, email, or telephone
    - Event schedule and related information

To date we have 83 members that have registered to attend. There is still time to get in on the free license topper deal. Note that we are not limited on how many can attend this road run. And if you know you can't make the entire road run but want to ride just a day or two, we have allowed for this through our 'daily rate' ala carte plan. We can also accept registrations at the event, however we prefer to have at least three weeks notice so that a sufficient amount of food is requested and we have enough shirts and other supplies to go around.

-Brian

PS. Just checked and the Best Western has one (1) room remaining. The Old KY probably has more rooms available, but I don't have a count from them yet. There are several other lodges in Bardstown that are fairly close to us.
    Brian Groff
    Member Since 2002

The Old KY has more than 10 rooms still available.
    Brian Groff
    Member Since 2002

Comment

I have been looking forward to this Road Ride for months.
      Now only a week away. We have a group of Omaha Chapter folks heading down.

Anyone else planning on attending?

Comment

Can't wait to do this Road Run again. The first one I did was in KY several years ago and I am now hooked. Brian and his chapter do a fantastic job!
        Bob Selph
        1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
        1940 Sport Scout
        AMCA#15215

Comment

Howdy chaps,

Glance at the weather shows this one getting off to a far better start than Texas (though it improved unbelievably about an hour later), looking forward to it.

http://petergz.smugmug.com/Events/AM...9429&k=tfQ6gcq
          Cheerio,
          Peter
          1950 Vincent - A Red Rapide Experience

Comment

I am leaving sunday after church, looking forward to seeing everyone, thanks, Larry

Comment

Working...
            X