No announcement yet.

Omaha Chapters 2014 Fremont Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks to Len and Jerry for the photos. Been cooped up on the mountain for too long and it's good to see folks getting together with their old motorsickles. That OP '12 HD is awesome!!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Here's some more. my apology as time was short on my end last time.

AMCA #765

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
        Many thanks to Len and Jerry for the photos. Been cooped up on the mountain for too long and it's good to see folks getting together with their old motorsickles. That OP '12 HD is awesome!!!!
        Len, the 02 Peugeot and the '22 experimental X-Hen 4 were far and above my favorites. Thanks for showing them. Any chance you got a pic of the X-Hen's mechanical drawing? We were using my caliper and tape measure to determine whether the drawing was exactly to scale, which it wasn't. Maybe a 15% reduction by the printer or something. It was supposed to be a copy of an original drawing, though.
        I think we'll see a cool report on this bike and its discoverers and previous owners, as Bill Wood was there with camera. Also, let's watch for Rich Schulz to author some more his favorite subject.
        This stuff always gives me big old BUZZ, for about a week after the meet. ..... thx for the buzz, Omaha!

Comment

Kansasplowboy
          AMCA #765

Comment

Working...
          X