VL movie 1936

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • exeric
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2005
    • 6003

    #1

    VL movie 1936

    Recently saw this movie called "Step On IT" from 1936. Lots of VL motorcycle action, and delightfully poor acting and a plot you could predict with your eyes closed. However, it is action packed and lots of fun.

    Step On It (1936) RICHARD TALMADGE - YouTube
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886
  • JoJo357
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2016
    • 3256

    #2
    Thank You Eric. I really enjoyed that flick.
    **A side note, Richard Talmadge was a stunt man, and performed all the jumping around stunts in this movie.


    *M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 09-04-2026, 01:06 AM.

    Comment

    • droptopford
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 356

      #3
      Thanks Eric... that was fun!
      I think the director must have said "I wanna see a lot of action from that throttle hand!"

      Comment

      • don
        Member
        • Oct 2012
        • 32

        #4
        One looks like a JD and the other a 32 with later sheet metal. They laid them down so much they probably had 20 bikes on the movie. I had to keep pausing it and zooming in.

        Comment

        • ammorest
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 298

          #5
          Eric, liked the movie so much I watched it twice, once here and again on my son's big screen tv. Liked the cars, too. Especially the hero's '32 or '33 Chevy roadster.
          Dave

          Comment

          • Sportster Die Hard
            New Member
            • Jul 2025
            • 3

            #6
            Good movie, lots of motorcycle action.

            Comment

            Working...