Kurly's Starklite Indian

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • micmac
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 466

    #1

    Kurly's Starklite Indian

    Just wanted to advise y'all I recently needed a 6 volt for my '46 Chief. I saw the Kurly's had what I wanted in as far as Repro.I hadn't ordered anything from them since Bob owned it. I called, someone cheerfully answered, took my order and AMEX info and I had the battery in my hands in Northern Maine in three days. Good old fashion customer service which is nice when you ride old fashion bikes.Thank you Kurly's!
    Pete Cole AMCA #14441
    1947 Indian Chief
  • JTR249
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2019
    • 768

    #2
    Yes, I agree. I did notice very fast processing of orders. I have already ordered many parts for verticals and my 741 builds and Kurly has always delivered accurately and fast.
    -JR

    Comment

    • kberry1946
      New Member
      • Sep 2026
      • 1

      #3
      Would agree

      Comment

      • PaulCDF
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2019
        • 1412

        #4
        I have been happy with dealing with Kurley's Starklite as well

        Comment

        Working...