Enlarging Tommo's Roger Pribbenow pic:
Fobs.jpg
Some were not as ugly as others!
What's that at the bottom of the middle one?
....Cotten
PS: I collect the theme, even if it is not true Wigwam
BOOKENDS.JPG
(Copper-tinned Zamak bookends, presumeably pre-War because of the swastika pendant.)
PPS: I don't even like to use my LAN line, Skirted!
I'm so deaf, cell phones sound like police scanners to me; Gimme a full keyboard, a screen big enough to see, and most important, not even know when it rings.
Indian motorcycle Watch Fob??
Collapse
X
-
Cotten,Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
Does it resize and crop it for you, Skirted?
(A cell phone is on my bucket list.)
....Cotten
I'm not a big phone person. I have a 7 year old Iphone 1st gen SE. I like antiques! Cropping is very simple as well as other various editing features. Resize is simple when emailing as it gives you options to send full size or various smaller sizes.
This has been a very informative thread!
Leave a comment:
-
I had a bunch of Indian MC collectibles.Coolest was a silver letter opener,early teens,that said Indian Motocylceties,makers mark said Rogers silver co,Mass.....came from Italy
Leave a comment:
-
Here's two pages from Roger Pribbenow's book "Motorcycle Memorabilia" that shows what you're talking about IMG_20230725_0001.jpgIMG_20230725_0002.jpg
Leave a comment:
-
Here's the one online for sale. The seller is asking for $400.00 for this one.
Online Front.jpgOnline--Back.jpg This one appears to be a completely different makers mark and if you magnify the stamp, it ends with something that looks like the date of a meet or event--MAY--5?
-JR
Leave a comment:
-
From 1935 accessory catalog…..
3F58F7E2-DFCE-4D06-B117-934C9FA1DABA.jpeg
721DAF64-FE83-4C05-8D40-5D83F3BDD5D9.jpeg8953E54E-56F7-48AA-B627-970C7273692B.jpeg
Leave a comment:
-
Does that book mention what year that Watch FOB came out??Originally posted by exeric View PostIt is an Indian watch fob, as pictured inn the Leila Dunbar book, 'Motorcycle Collectibles'.
I tried to post a picture from the book, but our scanner turns everything into a PDF file which I don't know how to covert for this forum. I'll screw around with it some more hope to post a pic.
Leave a comment:
-
Does it resize and crop it for you, Skirted?Originally posted by Skirted View Post
Eric,
Many times I just take a pic of a magazine article or photo with cell phone.
(A cell phone is on my bucket list.)
....Cotten
PS:Wow Rochester is only four hundred miles from me, Duffey!Originally posted by duffeycycles View PostMy 1st time at Rochester MN flea,you could easily drop 10 grand on motorcycle watch fobs & get real ones & no duplicates.Several of these enameled Indian fobs
How many decades ago was your 'first trip'?
And they were too expensive even then?
I'm into one-offs.
HORNCAST.jpg
....Cotten
Last edited by T. Cotten; 07-24-2023, 03:01 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Eric,Originally posted by exeric View PostYes it was, Tom, and just as poorly as it was done on the figure that Jim posted. I was hoping you would tell me how to convert PDF to Jpeg. I've done it before but our scanner hates me.
Many times I just take a pic of a magazine article or photo with cell phone.
Leave a comment:
-
My 1st time at Rochester MN flea,you could easily drop 10 grand on motorcycle watch fobs & get real ones & no duplicates.Several of these enameled Indian fobs
Leave a comment:
-
Not rare,I've seen plenty of them at large antique flea markets
Leave a comment:
-
I deciphered the rest of the writing on it. It is ART 598/10
Tom
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: