New Jersey Motorcycle Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Motorcycle Memorabilia

Looking for all types of New Jersey related motorcycle memorabilia: Early Racing programs,(Hitchcliffe Stadium, Newark Old Boardtracks items, Jersey Shore/Carnival "Wall of Death" posters/flyers), 1960's and earlier License plates (w/ Stamped Reg. Years). Original dealer literature, Patches, Pins/Fobs, AMA/non-AMA club items, Oil Cans, Post cards, Trophys/Meet ribbons, Photographs, Toys, Etc, etc....Especially interested in buying 'Paterson, NJ' items. Have many like items (non-NJ) to trade or cash. Send photos of your items, asking prices or lists, (Your want list also) to: www.buddog1@optonline.net Thanks, George

Just bringing this to the top of the thread in hopes that some of our members have some New Jersey items for sale or trade. Last week I received a great Pair of 1955 NJ Plates and a couple of nice NJ Police patches! Great additions! What have you to sell/trade??..... ...Hrdly-Dangrs...www.buddog1@optonline.net Thanks!

Comment

Still looking...anyone have anything N.J. Motorcycle related?? ...Later... ..Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Still looking.....

Comment

Please drop the www. prefix on the above Email address. Just Email to: buddog1@optonline.net Sorry about that!! Thanks in advance for any items you may have!!...Later.... Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Still looking......Check out our web site at www.NJHMCS.net You can contact me thru the web site also. Thanks, Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Still looking...Anyone have any New Jersey M/C items For Sale or Trade??....Thanks, Later, Hrdly

Comment

Found some nice stuff over the summer and will be adding it to my web site www.NJHMCS.net soon when I update it...over due on that for sure!!

Meanwhile...if you have anything New Jersey motorcycle related to sell...I'm interested. I buy and trade.

Of course...if you don't want to sell, but are willing to send me a pic of the item for use in my website.....I'd appreciate it and give you credit on the web page. Thanks Hrdly

Comment

Working...
                X