Hedstrom cam followers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • panthersteve
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 123

    #1

    Hedstrom cam followers

    Hi all
    I have sourced a set of cam followers for a '15 big twin but have found 2 of the components are doubled up as can be seen in the picture. I am looking to find the "opposite" of each of these. I am happy to purchase these or swap for the extras seen here.
    Let me know if you can help.
    Cheers Steve
    ​
    1914 P&M
    1915 Indian (project)
    1930 M50 Panther
    1958 M35sport Panther
  • 1939wl
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2023
    • 164

    #2
    Originally posted by panthersteve View Post
    Hi all
    I have sourced a set of cam followers for a '15 big twin but have found 2 of the components are doubled up as can be seen in the picture. I am looking to find the "opposite" of each of these. I am happy to purchase these or swap for the extras seen here.
    Let me know if you can help.
    Cheers Steve
    ​
    Hello Steve,
    Did the attached pictures not come through?
    Thank You.
    Member # 8964

    Comment

    • panthersteve
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 123

      #3
      Originally posted by 1939wl View Post

      Hello Steve,
      Did the attached pictures not come through?
      Thank You.
      Hi, I am not sure what you mean by this, I can see my picture in my post and where you have quoted my post, can't you?
      Cheers
      1914 P&M
      1915 Indian (project)
      1930 M50 Panther
      1958 M35sport Panther

      Comment

      • 1939wl
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2023
        • 164

        #4
        Hello Steve,
        No, maybe it's just me, but I cannot see any pictures.
        Thank You.
        Member # 8964

        Comment

        • pisten-bully
          '46 Chief rider
          • Jul 2010
          • 1669

          #5
          ...for the record, can't see the picture here, either.
          Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

          Comment

          • panthersteve
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2013
            • 123

            #6
            Ok, a problem obviously, has this attempt worked?
            Attached Files
            1914 P&M
            1915 Indian (project)
            1930 M50 Panther
            1958 M35sport Panther

            Comment

            • pisten-bully
              '46 Chief rider
              • Jul 2010
              • 1669

              #7
              Originally posted by panthersteve View Post
              Ok, a problem obviously, has this attempt worked?
              Now it shows up here, good luck with your search!

              Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

              Comment

              • pisten-bully
                '46 Chief rider
                • Jul 2010
                • 1669

                #8
                Steve, my interest was piqued so I looked in my bookmarked stuff for Indian parts, found these guys in Sweden (don't panic when you see the prices, the Swedish Krona is at least 10:1 )


                Powerplus lifters.jpeg
                Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

                Comment

                • panthersteve
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 123

                  #9
                  Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post
                  Steve, my interest was piqued so I looked in my bookmarked stuff for Indian parts, found these guys in Sweden (don't panic when you see the prices, the Swedish Krona is at least 10:1 )
                  Thanks so much for your reply and looking to solve this for me. I have visited them looking for these parts before, unfortunately they don't have these parts to suit a Hedstrom motor, they only have Powerplus (as per your picture) and later.
                  Cheers Steve

                  1914 P&M
                  1915 Indian (project)
                  1930 M50 Panther
                  1958 M35sport Panther

                  Comment

                  • panthersteve
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 123

                    #10
                    Hi, I am still looking for these parts, would be very pleased if someone can help me. Due to the closure of a local business I am now also looking for a good cam for the Hedstrom engine. Cheers Steve
                    1914 P&M
                    1915 Indian (project)
                    1930 M50 Panther
                    1958 M35sport Panther

                    Comment

                    Working...