Indian Vertical Warrior Flywheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Vertical Warrior Flywheel

I need a decent Indian vertical Warrior flywheel for a motor.
    Good, used condition is fine and cost should be around a couple hundred with no damage or repairs.

Thanks.
    -JR

I am also willing to trade a 1949-1951 rigid frame tool box for this part.
    -JR

Comment

The tool-box is gone. Traded for a spring frame type.
      Still interested in the purchase if anyone finds an Indian Warrior flywheel anywhere.
      Thanks.
      -JR
      Last edited by JTR249; 10-23-2022, 08:06 AM.

Comment

"I need a decent Indian vertical Warrior flywheel"

JR!!!!

I was going to PM you but I seems I need to delete some stuff from my mailbox anyway until I get to that.
        I was looking on ebay:

"1949 Indian Scout Model 249 440 Vertical Twin Arrow *2616 Crank 3 nice

$219.99 & $30.00 Standard Shipping

Seller machivmotors1949 Indian Scout Model 249 440 Vertical Twin Arrow *2616 Crank 3 nice

$219.99 & $30.00 Standard Shipping

Seller machivmotors"

Seller also has another set listed for $80.00 describes as "rough"

Good Hunting!

Comment

Well, there's a problem with that. When I was new to making offers several years ago I offered whoever makes business negotiations for Mach IV a low number on a 741 basket case. I was completely oblivious to the actual cost of such parts and he did not forget my offer. Seemed like a year or two, maybe even three later, he remembered when I tried to buy one of those posted vertical parts and he blocked me from buying from that business. The only time in my life that's happened, but that's okay, businesses have that right.
          Also, the experts tell me you should not use a Scout crank in a Warrior case. They actually do have the part number on them, many of them, and I wanted an original Warrior motor. I have two extra Scout cranks anyway and didn't want to use them because they are not correct. Many of those parts you mention are a little over-priced, some are in rough shape as well, though the parts selling business exists to make people money, understandably.
          Thanks for the help. I think Wally Brown is going to help with all the Warrior parts for my bikes when I get to them. I just thought I might find a decent one that someone did not need or one that I could trade parts to get. Good to dream and that keeps you going.
          -JR

Comment

Working...
          X