Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distributor Housing for Indian Chief (1935-1937)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributor Housing for Indian Chief (1935-1937)

Distributor Housing for Indian Chief (1935-37)
    We seem to be having trouble finding this part! Do you have one kicking around that you want to sell?
    Or perhaps you have suggestions on where we can look?
    Thanks!
    (This is Miriam, posting for Paul. I know computers: He knows bikes. Somehow we should be able to figure all this out, right? Thanks for your help.)

Hi Miriam and Paul,

I hope to get a small batch of new made ones from a friend soon. Will let you know when I have them here.

Best regards,
    Florian

Comment

1935 is lost spark just like HD, 36-37 by itself, I might have a spare, I know Florian, great guy, honest

Comment

Great

Thanks, Any idea when? Waiting...

Originally posted by gsottl View Post
        Hi Miriam and Paul,

I hope to get a small batch of new made ones from a friend soon. Will let you know when I have them here.

Best regards,
        Florian

Comment

Please check if you have a spare (condition and price).
          Good to know that Florian is honest....

Originally posted by bstevens479 View Post
          1935 is lost spark just like HD, 36-37 by itself, I might have a spare, I know Florian, great guy, honest

Comment

I guess it willl take another month or two, as my friend is in Czech Republic and I am in Austria and the borders are closed right now.

THANK YOU for the compliments & recommandation!

Greetings from Europe,
            Florian

Comment

let me do some digging, lets stay in touch bstevens479@comcast.net

Comment

When You say 1935-37; there was a change there.

I'm not an expert; but I don't think You want the so called, "snuff box" one. Am I correct in that? The timer type.

I have the 1936 long shaft, 90 degree angled mount, type. I also have the timing case cover for this distributor. This would be the first version of the distributor; opposed to the timer type.

I have all 3 pieces, long shaft distributor, 90 degree mount, and engine timing case cover.

Do you have a pic of what you need? But not needed; I know what You need.

bjind
                Last edited by bjind; 04-13-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X