1941 - 1942 Indian Horn OEM wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1941 - 1942 Indian Horn OEM wanted

I'm also in need of a 1941-1942 Indian Horn, I really need an OEM original not reproduction face but I will also consider a complete horn with mounting brackets too.

PM or reply to the posting if you have an extra you would like to sell.

Thanks!
    AMCA # 3233

do you need a chrome plated, black or green one? I have a green (NOS) and a black (used) one that I could part with.......

Comment

I need the chrome one with "Indian" stamped on the face. Most of the military one's I've seen do not have "Indian" but if your green (NOS) one does and is really nice I'd consider that one too. I'll PM my email to you, can you please send photos?
      AMCA # 3233

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
        I need the chrome one with "Indian" stamped on the face. Most of the military one's I've seen do not have "Indian" but if your green (NOS) one does and is really nice I'd consider that one too. I'll PM my email to you, can you please send photos?
        FYI the 42 might have either one. by 46 they all had no "Indian" stamped on them. they used up the old stock with the stamp and then went plain for the rest of the war bikes and 46 models
        Kevin Valentine 13
        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Kevin,

Thank you for the reply. I'll hold out for the "Indian" stamped horn face since I'm guessing that the few civilian bikes that rolled out the door before they went to war time production had them.
          AMCA # 3233

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
            Kevin,

Thank you for the reply. I'll hold out for the "Indian" stamped horn face since I'm guessing that the few civilian bikes that rolled out the door before they went to war time production had them.
            they probably had enough for almost the first 5 or 6 months as some military bikes had them painted OD green
            Kevin Valentine 13
            EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Working...
            X