Wanted: Junior Scout parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Junior Scout parts

I am interested in any parts available for Junior Scout, Scout Pony, 30.50, Prince, Motoplane, if you have anything or know someone who might please let me know. 519-332-9532 Thanks Ryan

I have many 1925 prince parts. Some of them work on the Junior Scout. Do you have parts numbers?

Comment

I sent you a pm Walt

Comment

I will try to take pictures of parts and post

Comment

I am looking to trade the parts I have for what I need. I need the following: Complete rear wheel - only hub would be ok, rear brake, clutch sprockets.
          I have extras of: gas tank, gears, magneto 90%, engine 90%, engine mounting brackets, oil pumps, fly wheel, gear case cover, right side tranny case. Interested?

Comment

Unfortunately there is nothing there I can use on my three Junior scout projects. There is a rear wheel hub and backing plate on ebay $300 buy it now price.

Comment

wheel hub

Originally posted by RykerRacing View Post
              Unfortunately there is nothing there I can use on my three Junior scout projects. There is a rear wheel hub and backing plate on ebay $300 buy it now price.
              I looked but could not find it. Could you send me the direct link? Thanks!

Comment

ebay item #132079016434 just type it in search. Its a junior scout hub, It wont be correct for your 1925 due to the brakes
                Last edited by RykerRacing; 02-03-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Found a rear hub!!! I do have what appears to be a gear cluster interested?

Comment

I sent you a pm Walt

Comment

Here are the pics of the cluster and side cover.IMG_1561[1].jpgIMG_1562[1].jpgIMG_1563[1].jpgIMG_1564[1].jpgIMG_1565[1].jpg

Comment

Hello. Have you put together a tranny / clutch for a Junior. I have the tranny together but I cant get the clutch to work. Maybe the pads are too thick.
                        As well Im wondering why they use 3 rods to activate the clucth through the mainshaft.

Comment

Working...
                        X