Replacement windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement windshield

I am looking for a replacement windshield for my 48 Chief, I have the frame and mounts but the plastic I have on it upper and lower is shot. I know Gary Starklite has them on his page but not sure if they are in stock. Called there today and the young guy who answered the phone said he had no clue. Any help would be appreciated.

I was in the same situation with my 40 Chief and used an 1/8" Plexiglass product called Makrolon that I purchased from the local glass shop for about $30.00. It'a easy to work with and made a new windshield in an evening using a few basic tools. Worth looking into.
    20scout

Comment

Thank you very much for the response 20scout. I need everything I don't even have a frame or mounting for it at all. I finally ordered one from Starklite. Gary makes the repop ones for the Indian side hacks, he has all the parts and mounting parts in the kit. From what I have seen in pictures they look good. I will find out Thursday when it gets here! I have received many parts from Gary and they have been quality parts with the fit very good. My wife will be very happy to see it mounted!

Comment

Working...
      X