Wanted: Book - How to Restore Your Harley Davidson by Bruce Palmer III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Book - How to Restore Your Harley Davidson by Bruce Palmer III

I would like to buy a copy of this book for my own personal use (not for resale). I will pay up to $125 shipped to Iowa.

Please see the thread I started in the Harley for sale forum on this site, the retailer canceled my order because it is out of stock, out of print and other sellers are asking prices that are out of this world.

Thank you!
    Brian
    AMCA# 14373
    "I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles" -Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer.

I hope you find a copy Brian. It's a great book, in spite of what the "experts" say about it on these forums. When one of those blowhards writes their own book I'll recant.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Hi Folks,
      I managed to find one copy available at NOSPARTS.com for the outlandish price of $35 plus shipping. That was fair, I'd say...They had another copy available, but elected not to sell me more than one, threw the other one up on eBay and it brought just over $187. Checked in with them 2 days ago and they say they have no more copies left. What a difficult task this has been, thankfully it turned out to be a successful hunt. Thanks for your positive feedback, exeric, apparently it was good kharma. Brian
      AMCA# 14373
      "I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles" -Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer.

Comment

Working...
      X