WLA Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLA Parts

Ok guys well i just picked up a 45 frame, motor and trans ... So i have always loved the WLA , so i am after some parts to get me started , and moved forward ... So help me out if you can ...

Im after Any military parts , ie lights , spare parts roll , ammo can , any thing painted od green ...

But i really Need a

Rear Brake Drum

Rear Brake Backing Plate

Front Brake Backing Plate

Springer WLA

I HAVE SOME KNUCKLE AND PAN PARTS TO TRADE , THE PARTS ARNT FOR SALE TRADE ONLY....

anyone ????

Comment

How about a set of NOS gas and oil tanks?
      Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

I've got a WLA oil bath air cleaner looks NOS if you need it...call: 417-276-9908 or email: thelooseendsband@gmail.com Gerald Chism, Missouri

Comment

I have an NOS ignition switch with 2 keys and standoffs, as well as a light relay. I also havean NOS olive drab gear cover and an NOS WLA front head. I'b be willing to trade the gear cover and head for equivalent NOS gear cover and head.
          Last edited by cdndewey; 02-16-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I've got a set of late production legshields in OD. PM if interested.
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Before you get too carried away buying parts you should know that not all 1942 WLA's are the same. There are many running parts changes. What is the serial number of yours?
              Be sure to visit;
              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Educate yourself about the WLA. Like Chris stated above, not all WLAs are the same. 42WLAs were designated Type 1 through Type 7. I strongly suggest purchasing the book "How To Restore Your Military Harley Davidson 1932-1952" by Bruce Palmer. It's out of print and expensive but well worth it. Also, check out the website www.theliberator.be/ Johan has tons of information on his site. There is also a yahoo group site dedicated to the WLA.

-Bill

Comment

Working...
                X