Police motorcycle radio lit. wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police motorcycle radio lit. wanted

Hello all. I could use the police radio related pages from the following individual Harley Parts manuals 1932, 33, 34, 35, 36, 39, 40. Books that combine these years confuse CPT. numbers as radios became obsolete. If any members have any of the above books and can send me scans of these pages I would be grateful and could pay whatever charges incurred. Any other information regarding 1930s police motorcycle radios of any brand or cycle company would be of great help as well. Thanks

Jokerman115@aol.com

Dear Jokerman, several of these parts book are available as reprints, so the best thing would be to call Lonnie at Antique Cycle Supply in Michigan, ask what he has, and order them up. From memory, at least the 1932, 35, 39 and 40 books are available, but '32 doesn't have a radio section. Don Lipsky has recently produced some very nice repros of some of his Dad Chuck's original literature, including the 1933 spare parts catalog and various Dealer Accessory Catalogs (also worth reading for Police siren parts etc.). However, the 1933 spare parts catalog also does not have a Police Radio section.

Good luck with your quest, and please let us know how it comes out. The AMCA Virtual Library is always looking for donated digital copies of literature to help out other Club members. If you want to accelerate the pace of forming our Virtual Library, go to the Volunteer section elsewhere on this Website and help us pick up the pace! Best regards.

Comment

Working...
    X