Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26-29 Single/45 twin frame and chassis parts...and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26-29 Single/45 twin frame and chassis parts...and more.

I am looking for a frame for a 28 single. The part #2801-26 lists 26-29 singles and 45 twins as using the same frame. I am also looking for a rear wheel, clutch assembly, Bosch BA or FF magneto, Shift plate, linkages etc. I would consider buying a rolling chassis/donor bike as well.
    Any parts or information would be greatly appreciated!
    Regards;
    Milrite
    AMCA 17907

I have a complete unrestored 28 OHV BA Single, many extra parts including tanks, fenders, even a side valve motor. I got it with the intention of restoring and it just never happened. I'm not sure weather to part it all out or put up for sale as 1 lot.

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark. I would be interested either way. Is the single a dual port exhaust?
      I have the OHV dual with a magneto, front end, handle bars, wheel, new saddle, schebler carb and 3 speed tranny, 1/2 a tank and some other parts. It was used in a barn to run a pump, and the other parts were long gone when I found it. What I have is all in good shape, no broken cases or cooling fins, not seized etc... I have access to a reproduction racing frame, but would rather find an original frame for what I have in mind.
      Let me know what you decide! Post some pics if you get a chance.....
      Regards;
      Milrite
      AMCA 17907

Comment

It is a single exhaust port. I will try to post some pics this week.

Comment

Working...
        X