Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley leather jacket

Hi everybody!

I need your help to find a harley leather jacket that I like really very much.

The jacket looks old but actually is brand new and distressed to give a vintage look.

I know little about the jacket. It seems that a certain Elmec Sports produced it under the HD license & label. Maybe a 2008 model, but none of this is sure...

If a am lucky to find some of you with a good contact to find one, my size is the standard "medium" in HD leather jackets.

Of course some pics follow here below to let me show what I am talking about!

screen-capture.jpg

screen-capture-1.jpg

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Chris.

Chris
    I checked my collection of H-D Accessory catalogs, have most all from 1960 to 2005 !
    Think you are right about year. The amount of white has been used on the last few years.
    I will keeping looking and try to get a H-D part number .
    I have see NEW stressed jackets in H-D shops but this one is a bit much !!
    Might be just sold in Europe or Asia.

Steve
    Steve Cornish AMCA 6971
    TO MANY CLEVER PEOPLE NOT ENOUGH WISDOM

Comment

ow! many thanks for the answer, steve! i was not expecting much response to this quite boring question of mine...

... but i fell much in love with this jacket and i would appreciate so much any help to find it!

have you access also to those 2006-2009 hd catalogs?

thanks again, steve!!!

kind regards,

chris

Comment

I made a picture sketch to take to Fort Worth H-D shop today. I know most of the girls and Motor Clothes department head. Have been customer there for 48 yrs, maybe they will remember jacket and can give Harley part no. Then we can do a search by way of their computer of other Harley dealerships.

Steve
        Steve Cornish AMCA 6971

Comment

I have no words to thank your help, Steve!!!

I can hardly wait to see the results of your investigation! How is it that you are so well connected? Are you or were you a dealer?

So many thanks again, Steve!!!

Kindest regards.

Chris.

Comment

Hi, Steve! I add here a third picture - maybe it helps!

Thanks again!

Kind regards.

Christian.
            Attached Files

Comment

Talked with Harriet, dept. head. They have master binders of all clothing that she orders from Harley-Davidson. Checked '05 thru '09 but did not find that jacket. Harriet said when she attends buying convention with Harley-Davidson, International buyers are there also,but are shown products separately,not available in USA> Saw lots of similar racing color type jackets, but not that much white or that distressed.

Steve
              Steve Cornish AMCA 6971

Comment

OK, Steve!

Really many thanks for all that help!!!

Kindest regards from Liechtenstein.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                X