servicar left rear fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servicar left rear fender

i need a left rear fender for a servicar. the one i am restoring is a 53 but i can make other years fit. a guy had a red one at rhinebeck that was mint for $400 but was for 55 up. i will look at any you have or may buy a pair if that is the only way. i have much to trade or will buy outright. if you know the guy with the red one please send me contact info. thank you----stillman small

flat-happy,

If you can't find an original fender, I would suggest you check out Merle Wolf's repros at L&W Body in PA.
    www.l-wbody.com
    I restored a '46 Servi-car a few years ago and needed one fender. I bought one of his and it was identical to the original. I wanted to correctly restore it because I was going to have it judged. After judging twice, it was up to 98 and 3/4 points with no comments on the fender.
    If you plan on going to Davenport, he usually has a booth there.
    Bruce Keith
    AMCA #1467

Comment

thank you bruce----yeah he makes nice stuff all around. i looked at his fenders at wauseon but i can't afford $600 right now for one. there was a pair there for $50 apiece but i had my hands full and 15 minutes later when i got back they were gone. i'm hoping to trade or find one needing work. i wish this economy would straighten out. i miss the play money. thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by flat-happy View Post
        i wish this economy would straighten out. i miss the play money. thanks again
        I hear you there flat....been out of work five months and I now have a 47 EL to play with.

Comment

well no luck with the left rear so anyone have a pair to sell? thank you

Comment

Working...
          X