Wanted Ul or ULH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Ul or ULH

Wanted, UL or ULH rider. Bike does not have to be 100% stock. I'm looking for something I can ride and restore along the way.

Reply to Snyder3244@comcast.net

Thank You

this looks like a good start
    342. knuck39@yahoo.com message: 34/46 VL/UL bobber..Un-molested 60's survivor.Original,unmodfied or repaired 34 VL frame and fork.Frame still has original neck lock,fork is as original.Star hub 19+16' knuckle wheels with original brakes.47-53 original Indian chief tank set.Ribbed rear fender made from a 36 ford spare cover.Original bates seat recovered in gray tuck and roll leather.40's Unity Headlight,Guide clearance light as tail.4 spd knuckle era trans (new case)was rebuilt and never run.46UL motor has 13 fin cylinders,aluminum heads,original ULH 80" flywheels.Motor is complete but needs to be gone through.$11,500..707-292-3033 [ picture included ]

Comment

I recall that ad from George's World Wide.
      I thought it was an interesting rig, too.
      I have always appreciated the single downtube frame.
      But, isn't there a V/VL frame - U/UL exhaust conflict to negotiate?

ras
      # 5844

Comment

only if you put a vl in a ul frame. the down tube on the frame is in the way for exhaust. the only time you have a problem usually is when you try to put the 9 headbolt vlh cylinder on a ulh motor in a twin cradle frame----in a single down tube frame there is never a problem with either type

Comment

Working...
        X