Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Triple Trees, ANYBODY?

Hello all...

I'm looking to buy a decent set of 1970-71 FX triple trees. I need the 1" stem type that will fit 33.4mm tubes. This is obviously for the original Superglide model.
    Anybody...I'm very open to your asking price, ....please!

I can be reached here or at: jfranco@ureach.com.

Thank you,
    Jim

I have a complete front fork, wheel and brake. Got any Knuck parts or old memorabilia to trade?
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
      I have a complete front fork, wheel and brake. Got any Knuck parts or old memorabilia to trade?
      Thanks for the response. Sorry, no knuck parts. I'm not really into collecting memorabilia, so I'm out of luck there for you. I did have one member advise me of fork parts possibly for sale and I have contacted that individual. If that doesn't materialize, would you be willing to sell the fork unit minus the wheel (and the brake obviously!) and handlebars?

Shoot me an email if you are, here or at: jfranco@ureach.com. Thanks again Chris.

Jim

Comment

CHRIS, YES...I do....

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
        Got a GOOD to EXCELLENT condition 1950, Harley Davidson Rider's Hand Book 61 and 74 Overhead Valve Twin Models.

I also have AMA pins (the real ones, not repros) from 2 thru 19, and including Pioneer, Veteran and Life Member. I'll throw in an authentic New York World Fair Pin 1939 with hanging chain embossed with original script "39"...This World Fair pin is about the size of AMA pin #2 but includes the 2" hanging chain with the 39 number in period script.

I also have an excellent condition AMA Gypsy Tour 1954.

Chris...Does any of this interest you towards that Superglide Front end?
        Last edited by Bobber59; 01-11-2009, 02:40 AM. Reason: added AMA Gypsy Tour pin

Comment

Found It!!!

Thanks to a very nice member here...he put me in contact with another good gentleman and I was able to buy what I needed. Thanks Jer......and Tim.

Jim "Bobber59"

Comment

Working...
          X