1947 EL or FL Knuckle restored or unrestored.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KNUCK
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2001
    • 821

    #1

    1947 EL or FL Knuckle restored or unrestored.

    Will pay a very reasonable price for basket case, old restoration, or partial bike. Can only tolerate a small amount of re pop parts so original is best. Send me a PM and I will give you my phone so we can talk.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!
  • Jdiesel25
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2018
    • 289

    #2
    47 original paint
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • KNUCK
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2001
      • 821

      #3
      Thanks J , I know of a OP black one for same price. Was not necessarily looking for an OP bike. Make plans for Mecum so we can meet up for once. Sent you a PM on a couple questions I had.
      #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

      Comment

      • Jdiesel25
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2018
        • 289

        #4
        Ok, I’ll take a look. Might know of another one but its in NJ

        Comment

        • Jdiesel25
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2018
          • 289

          #5
          https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...491#sid=539678

          Comment

          • JoJo357
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2016
            • 3256

            #6
            *M.A.D.*


            1941 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead <-------**Facebook Market Place.

            Comment

            • KNUCK
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2001
              • 821

              #7
              Thanks I'm looking into these.
              #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

              Comment

              Working...